ESCAPE is authentic, hand-made American craftsmanship. Installing ESCAPE is a breeze: just plug in utilities and it's done. ESCAPE is designed so people can simply ESCAPE to a cleaner, healthier, energy-efficient and mortgage-free lifestyle.
Can ESCAPE be made bigger? We currently can not make ESCAPE any bigger as it would no longer qualify as a Park Model RV. This means no tax benefits, plus inspections, additional permitting etc. (Note: Rules in Canada are different) We do not have lofts available and we can not, by law, enclose the screen porch in a Park Model...this can be done if you choose modular. Some buyers have solved the space problem by using multiple units in their own little compound. If ESCAPE is considered a modular home, then the front area can be enclosed.
Can I buy plans for ESCAPE? Plans are not available.
How do I connect utilities? ESCAPE has single drops for water and sewer....any plumber can hook it up. For power you can have a simple plug or have an electrician wire it directly. ESCAPE is designed to be simple to hook-up and simple to use.
Can ESCAPE be used year round even in extreme climates? Yes. The building has a very tight envelope and has done extremely well through brutal Wisconsin winters with temperatures down to -35. Pipes have not frozen and everything has functioned 100%.
How is ESCAPE heated and cooled? The sealed combustion, highly efficient gas fireplace provides more than enough heat to keep ESCAPE toasty even in frigidly cold weather. A/C is an option and we have used split systems which work great at keeping the building as cool as you would like.
Are there options for the Kitchen? Yes. Please see the various option here.
Does ESCAPE have a warranty? Absolutely, We stand behind the integrity of the unit with a full 2 year warranty.
What about maintenance of ESCAPE? Other than routine items, your new ESCAPE has little or no maintenance. The unit is designed to be easy on you. We do recommend recoating the unit with our stain every 3-5 years but this is stricly optional and dependent on your location.
• Pine tongue and groove walls, ceiling and trim. (Cedar in Limited)
• Oak hardwood floors (Laminate or carpet floors in Classic and Basic version)
• Recessed LED lighting throughout
• On Demand water heater (30 gallon water heater in Basic version)
• Space saving pocket doors throughout
• Kitchen highlights: custom cabinets, Energy Star appliances including 30” stove, microwave/hood vent (LP or Natural Gas) and 18.5 cu/ft refrigerator, single handle designer faucet. A dishwasher is an option.
• Bathroom highlights: Large vanity with single handle designer faucet, custom cabinetry, shower, separate toilet room with water saving toilet, exhaust fan, recessed lighting.
• Bedroom features: custom built-in Queen bed frame and nightstands, custom bedside sconces, beautiful armoire, ceiling fan and control.
• Living/Dining Room features: Recessed lighting, large window above entry door, front storage closet, large window wall, cantilevered dining table (Included in Classic & Limited Version not on Basic version), high efficiency, sealed combustion fireplace (Included in Classic & Limited Version, Basic Version no fireplace)
“Custom Home” Quality Construction
• Deep I-beam frame
• Detachable hitch
• Steel under frame seal
• 2x8 floor joists
• 2x6 exterior wall framing
• House wrap and window tape weatherization
• Engineered roof trusses with sheathing
• 15# felt roofing substrate
• Water and Ice Shield membrane
• Exclusive 36” minimum eaves, enclosed and vented
• Vaulted ceilings throughout
• Typical Insulation: R-19 walls, R-30 floor, R-38 ceiling
• 50 Amp Electric Service or simple 30 amp RV plug. ESCAPE is perfect for solar power.
• Plumbing: Wirsbo Aquapex Manifold System
• Metal water shut-off valves and full system drains
• Smoke/CO detector and fire extinguisher
• All U/L-approved electrical devices and wiring
• TV and internet jacks and wiring
Please note the above items are subject to change as we continually innovate and improve ESCAPE. Each ESCAPE is hand-made in America and meets or exceeds the rigid ANSI A119.5 building standards. Please see the ESCAPE Options page to customize your unit to your exact needs and desires.
Each ESCAPE is hand-made in America and meets or exceeds the rigid ANSI A119.5 building standards.