(Thank you for visiting ESCAPE. Response has been overwhelming and we thank everyone for their kind comments! We are doing our best to answer all e-mails. We do not have a printed brochure to send as we are doing our best to stay paperless. If you have an interest in purchasing ESCAPE, we urge you to act as we do not want to disppoint anyone. Again, thank you.)
All-natural materials, environmentally- and energy-conscious, and just plain beautiful, ESCAPE defines 21st century living. ESCAPE is the culmination of 22 years of work and is hand-crafted in Wisconsin to the highest construction standards. ESCAPE has many advantages: it's mobile and can be delivered to you anywhere, is incredibly affordable for this much quality, and is perfect for
a vacation or northwoods cottage
a fabulous guest cabin
a really cool first or empty nest home
a rental property or resort cottage
virtually any application where you need a great space now!
Here are the latest reviews of ESCAPE:
Huffington Post: "If it looks like a charming cabin, is structured like a charming cabin and is designed like a charming cabin, it must be a charming cabin. ESCAPE was conceived as a high quality cottage, not an RV. Inspired by All-American architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s celebrated attention to detail and appreciation of nature, every element of the ESCAPE has been finished to the highest quality standards, featuring cedar lap siding, LED lighting, Energy Star appliances and much more. With remarkable architectural detail and beautiful furnishings, this is hardly your standard RV, but rather an object of repose that enhances the beauty of any natural setting."Yahoo! Homes: "...the trendiest dwelling out there..."2014Interiors: "Immaculate and gorgeous style and design."Inhabitat: "The ESCAPE is a symbol of modern living, where energy efficiency and minimalism are met with the comforts of good design"Dream Home: "Immaculate and stunning layout."ViralNova: "Compromises must be made when creating a tiny home. There’s no room for a full kitchen or bathroom, but one look at ESCAPE and I would completely forget about that."Uncrate: "Whether your using it as a woodsy cottage, a guest cabin or even just a small home, it's a great and suprisingly affordable option"ESCAPE is authentic, hand-made American craftsmanship. Installing ESCAPE is a breeze: just plug in utilities and it's done. ESCAPE is designed so people can simply ESCAPE to a cleaner, healthier, energy-efficient and mortgage-free lifestyle.
If you just can't wait to ESCAPE, take the tour. If you want to see ESCAPE, just click here.
Beautiful, Portable and Affordable
Pictures and Info
Floorplan below is at Canoe Bay
The Floorplan below is a popular choice
Take your time...Plenty of Information here
Please click on images for large views
ESCAPE Loves Canada
Thank you for the great response!
The response from you has been so overwhelming that we had to give you your own section. Well done, Canada—we hear you and love you too!
A few quick notes: You are more advanced than the US in that Park Models in Canada can actually be bigger...540 sq/ft (compared to 400 sq/ft in the US) of internal living space. We are sorry that we did not know this fact until recently.
ESCAPE is actually 568 sq/ft if you include the screened porch. The porch area does not count toward the total square footage allowed. So you have the following options:
1. Buy ESCAPE in the exact same configuration as the US models
2. Have the screened porch enclosed to be used as a four-season room, extra bedroom...whatever you want. Yes, this will cost a little more. A plan will be in the Brochure section of this site shortly. Please note that in order to comply with Canadian Park Model law, the building will have to be 2' shorter.
3. Go Modular: have the screened porch enclosed just the way it is to be used how you wish.
It's your choice, Canada!
Here are other frequently asked questions:
1. Do you ship to Canada? Yes, we are just finishing the work to be able to ship to you.
2. Does ESCAPE comply with all Canadian rules and regulations? Yes, it must comply in order to be shipped to your country.
3. I live in the middle of nowhere, can you get one to me? Canada is an incredibly beautiful and diverse country. There are some spots I am not sure we can get to, but we will try. Most locations are fairly routine but we take each location on a case-by-case basis. To our friends in Yellowknife and St. John's—we are trying!
4. What about ESCAPE in a harsh climate...it's cold up here! No worries.ESCAPE was designed for harsh climates. The first ESCAPE is located at Canoe Bay in Wisconsin, where we are living through one of the most brutal winters in history with record snowfall and sustained below-zero temperatures (dipping to -30°F repeatedly). It has performed flawlessly.
5. What is the additional cost for enclosing the front porch? We're just finishing estimates now, along with a plan. The information will be here soon!
6. Are there additional costs to bring units into Canada? Leaving aside the cost of transport,Canada has some interesting laws and regulations which make for some additional costs. However, the support we have received has been so overwhelming that for the time being we are using the same price structure as the US.
Please check here often, as we will be updating and adding information.
And again, THANK YOU, CANADA!
The Global Future
The reach of the internet is astounding. People from all corners of the globe have reached out to us regarding purchasing ESCAPE. At the moment, we are concentrating on North America but we are making plans to bring this incredible building to the world.
We've had many inquiries from groups and organizations that are interested in helping bring ESCAPE to their country or region. Please forward your ideas and/or proposals here.
Please revisit this space frequently as we will keep you updated on our progress.
Buying your ESCAPE is easy.
Here are the Steps:
Each ESCAPE is custom built to your preferences so you begin the process with a $5,000 non-refundable order placement. Yes you can use a credit card.
Next, make your final decisions on the Options you want in your ESCAPE...we will help. The faster you choose, the quicker your ESCAPE arrives.
Then when construction on your ESCAPE begins, 50% of your total price is due. Yes, your $5,000 can be applied at this point and you can make an appointment to see your ESCAPE being built.
When your ESCAPE is finished and ready to be shipped, the remaining balance is due immediately.
Finally, ESCAPE is delivered to your site; congratulations you have escaped!
(We have received a tremendous number of requests in the last few weeks and urge you to move quickly if you want your ESCAPE soon. We do not like disappointment.)
Please refer all order questions here.Thank you.